- Liaise with internal departments and external customers to control the inflow and outflow of jobs to meet customers’ tight deadline
- Assist team leader to provide training for IPO job handling and related workflow
- Accurate and effective communication with all parties to ensure timely delivery of documents to customers
- Maintain good relationship with and provide professional services to our customers
- Develop and maintain good rapport with existing and potential clients
- Immediate availability is preferred
- Fresh graduates are also welcomed
College graduate or above, or with 3 years or above working experience in financial printing, public relations, print media or related disciplines
Those with exposure in printing industry of commercial products will also be considered
Multi-tasking and the ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadline
Energetic, self-disciplined and resulted-oriented team player
Excellent presentation, interpersonal and Customer focused, strong problem solving skills
Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, fluency in Mandarin is an advantage
Able to work overtime with pay
Able to work on shift duties with allowance included
5-10 experience in Financial Press industry.
Fresh graduate / Candidate with less experience / Fresh graduates will be considered as Customer Service Assistant / Project Management Executive
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send us your resume with current and expected salary (with reference number quoted) by clicking "APPLY NOW".
Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.