- Maintain good relationship with clients / potential clients
- Implement strategic business development plan for financial / ESG reporting services, IPO and other financial documentation and communications projects both printed and electronic solutions
- Prepare and provide quotation and cost update of each project, whenever applicable, for clients
- Oversee / monitor the progress of each project and liaise with clients until date of completion
- Prepare billing for all the completed jobs and explain to clients for all the cost variances
- Propose / execute plans for marketing development and strategies such as marketing tools, brochures, flyers etc.
- Work closely with all the vendors and suppliers on job related matters
F.7 or University graduates (fresh graduates are welcome)
Proficiency in PC operations and MS office
Good spoken and written in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Self-motivated with good communication skills, independent and proactive
Excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills
Working experience in sales or marketing field is an advantage
Able to work under pressure
Immediate availability is preferred but not a must
Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Sales Executive
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send us your resume with current and expected salary (with reference number quoted) by clicking "APPLY NOW".
Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.